Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Ring

Initially, it was me looking for a daily use ring. One that has a stud of diamond, plain and simple. But me being me, the more I searched, the better I want.

And I chanced upon one that is made of rose gold which I immediately fell for. It caught my attention but I left the place..... Thinking the entire afternoon if I should spend since it has exceeded my initial budget.

That's when the boy suggested why not we share it? Since I wouldn't like the idea he bought it for me. Afterall, it's a ring, which usually symbolises something. I thought it was a great idea and he purchased it on my behalf after work on the same day. And of course, sharing it makes it more meaningful to wear it. :)

Days after, I was waiting for the ring to arrive after alteration. I waited and waited..... and asked the boy every now and then if the jewellery shop called.

One fine day during lunch, the boy surprised me by keeping it in the car glove box. I have to say, it was indeed a pleasant surprise.

Today, I bought over this ring, myself, 100%.

A ring that initially symbolises love and patience loses its meaning completely today.

Now it only serves as a reminder that we women, have to be independent. Because anything happens, not even your man will bother. And we women, can buy a diamond ring for ourselves as well.

A man can call his woman names and act like a total different person.

Men, be nice to your women out there! They suffered and they are the ones who are always praying for your safety, happiness, wealth, health and sooo soooooo much more!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: