Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cut the suspense!

Haha! Yea, what a suspense right? :p

In exactly a week's time, I will be in the operation theatre having a major surgery.Will I survive out of the room? Or do I want to survive out of the room? Honestly, today, I do not know... And I fear of my answer to the answer.

It feels pretty strange that I have to courage to be operated.
But I got reminded of Babe. I wished she would be there for me during my hospitalization.... Oh well... She'll always be remembered... I hope one day, she will take me as a friend once more.

I'm all prepared to be entering the 'bloody' place alone. Now am just wondering if their locker is huge enough for me to store my laptop? I'd be so bored without a laptop during my stay, I swear! Ha. Blame the world for being so technologically advanced!

Today, I heard what I thought was rather disappointing comment. I was told I am not loving and not very nice.... I felt shocked, then stunned, then disappointed and now, jaded.

No comments: