Monday, July 25, 2011

That woman.

Gotten news she broke up with her boyfriend whom she told everyone she will be marrying.
Ha Ha Ha!

Honestly, why does she thinks we care about her love life?? We basically don't care about her entire life, regardless work or love or social life lar.

I don't see a need for her to update us since we have already put it upfront "stop contacting us in any way for any matters". She can't get it huh?

Have nothing against her till I got to know about how she disgraces herself to all the men she dated.

She called me "retarded" and "lack of confidence"? Looks who's talking. Why would she even announce to all her exes that she has broken up with her current boyfriend??

Oh well. Yup, have nothing against her. I did not touch her, did not contact her, did not ask anyone to do anything to her as well.

Just bitching over my own excitement as well as being puzzled, why does such people exist?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: