Monday, March 21, 2011

Gazillion Bubble Show!

Yeah! Bought the Fan Yang Gazillion Bubble Show tickets last month! Quite expensive a price to pay to see bubbles. Ha! $65/tic~

Anyway, me at the Entrance excitedly::And you see the lighted up signage on stage. Damn cool::
But thing is, the seats are those normal foldable chairs kind. Seat numbers are printed and stuck on kind. Ha. And yea, those expensive ticket holders (like me), are on a flat non-gradient ground. Thankfully all children. Speaking of which, I wasn't expecting it to be a children show. Man!

So here I was before the show begins::Fan Yang the bubble artist and his son, Deni Yang the laser artist on stage near the end of the show::And the millions of bubbles!!! I was on the 3rd row from the front sia~::Next show? The Lion King!

Bye bye bubbles::

No comments: