Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gone in Action

Hi peeps!

Guessed I was gone a little too long man! Never disappeared this long before, I believed.
Well, a little refresher, went to a few places this year:
Niseko & Tokyo, Japan (Dec/Jan)
KL (Jan)
Phuket (Mar)
Genting (Apr)
Palau (Apr/May)
Malacca (May)
Tioman (Jun)

Quite a lot of places, hur hur? 2 big trips (Japan and Palau) within half a year! Wished I could have done more more more places! Ha! Dream on.

And had to cancel my KL trip in July though, because of work. :( Of course, something is up to my sleeve already for August and hopefully September. Now still racking brains where will be the next destination this year end.

Work has almost been the same so far. Busy Busy. But I am really trying to balance my time out!

Oh ya, just launched the Peugeot 508. Elegant car I must say :) Check out http://www.peugeot.com.sg/le-models/508/ for more information about the car!

Shuffling between the West and the East is a blast too! Singapore may not be really big but..... Traveling is tiring. But again, it seems worth it with the "completion in life".

Anyway, quick update. Yesterday went to have Geylang Galore!

Dot and me enjoying our 7 frogs!::Dot and me enjoying our Cat Mountain King durians!!:Sponsors: Dot and Paul :)

Okay, promised to blog more about more silly stuff! :p

No comments: